The 2012 Boston Marathon beings Monday morning at 9 a.m., with the Mobility Impaired division. The Elite Women then start at 9:32 a.m., with the Elite Men scheduled for a 10 a.m. start. We'll have live updates throughout the race, but if you're interested in actually watching the race -- and can't make it to Hopkinton or Copley Square -- then Universal Sports is your friend on Marathon Monday.
Universal will air the race, with coverage from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Not sure if your cable provider carries Universal? -- Check here.) If you don't have it, don't fret -- Universal will also offer a free online stream.
Locally in Boston, WBZ CBS (Ch. 4) will have race coverage all morning, beginning as early as 8 a.m.
We'll have updates here at Stride Nation, and will also be tweeting more coverage from @stride_nation.
If that's still not enough for you, here's a (non)comprehensive list of coverage elsewhere:
- The Marathon Blog at the Boston Globe
- Stride By Stride, with "Live updates from Boston Marathon weekend"
- Boston Globe's RaceTracker, with live Tweets and photos from the course, in real-time.
- The Boston Live Blog at Runner's World
- Samuel Adams Releases Boston 26.2 Brew, The 'Marathon Beer'
- The Great Garbage Miles Debate
- Marathon: The Ultimate Spectator's Sport
- The Increasing Prices for Entering Marathons
- Every Run is Fleeting.