One last weekend of running that isn't interrupted by college football. A shame, except not at all because we're gonna have football again!!!!
39 our of 44 planned. Exhausted on Sunday meant dialing back the last of the runs from 10 to 5. Otherwise an excellent week to build on.
- Tuesday: 10 miles (9:04 pace). Really liking this 10 mile route that I recently came across. River-to-river along the US Capitol E-W axis.
- Wednesday: 5 miles (8:35 pace). Evening run. Nice, not great.
- Friday: 7 miles (9:17 pace). Estimated time of the run. Felt pretty good, took a couple walk breaks to keep it conservative.
- Saturday: 12 miles (9:01 pace). Good long run, even with a few walk breaks I was right at 9:00 pace. Pretty happy with this one.
- Sunday: 5 miles (10:33 pace). Cut the run short. Probably should have slogged through (gotta be used to running on tired legs, after all), but the thought of getting home and re-heating some pizza had me stopping short. Dead legs probably had a bit to do with three long-ish on consecutive days.
Next week: 7/5/7/22/5. House work all weekend; no idea how I'll manage the weekend runs. We'll see how this goes.