Hey, how'd your training go last week? Hop in the comments here and share your success (or frustrations) of another week of running.
Tweed, boots, and being able to run comfortably. Fall is here, you guys.
46/47 miles. Really, really solid week that ended as well as I could imagine. Need to gravity-assist this weekend into a good couple of weeks.
- Tuesday: 6.8 miles (8:35 pace). Really digging the early-morning 7 mile route from the new place. God a bug in the throat during the last 200 meters, started dry-heaving in front of a bunch of construction bros, which was unfortunate. Also: humid.
- Wednesday: 5 miles (8:25). Humidity going away is a wonderful thing.
- Friday: 7 miles (8:45). Bumped Thursday's run to Friday because sleep in a new house isn't always efficient sleep. Beautiful morning.
- Saturday: 9 miles (10:40). Felt kind of crappy, got started a bit later than I'd have liked. Cut this one short; in-laws were in town.
- Sunday: 18 miles (9:08). Couldn't have asked for better conditions. 60 to start, clear skies, and a breeze. Felt strong the whole time, could have done another 6 without issue (aside from being out of water). Exactly the kind of long run I needed, and coming after 7- and 9-mile runs the two previous days is a bonus -- my legs can handle some miles.
This week: 6/4/6/14/10. Slightly down week, which should be appreciated.