2k12 is flying by. Another week on the docket, this the last of April -- how'd you do?
Mayo: 15 miles. Trying to balance conservatively getting back into training with being lazy. Not sure if there's a middle ground.
- Tuesday: 3 miles (8:36 pace). The weather this week has been sublime, and Tuesday was no exception. Got out before work, felt quite good.
- Thursday: 4 miles (8:17 pace). Nice evening run -- wonderfully cool, kickball leagues are starting to pepper the Mall. Good people-watching, better running.
- Saturday: 3 miles (8:08 pace). Cool and rainy, absolutely perfect weather for a quick run.
- Sunday: 5 miles (8:19 pace). Felt sluggish on this one, but the weather was nice and the sun was out. Though I felt sluggish, my legs felt fine -- it's just the rest of my body that didn't want to move along.
Next week: 3/5/3/4/7. Hoping to get in five runs and bump my long run a bit. Without a fall race plan it'll be tough getting myself out the door, but I'll take it a week at a time for the time being.
Hudson: 1450 yards swimming, 60 miles cycling, 11.5 miles running. A pretty active week, though I still need to increase my swimming output. If only it weren't so boring.
- Monday: 4.16 miles (8:!6 pace). Late-night run around my neighborhood in a light rain, while listening to the Red Sox' radio broadcast. It was pretty great.
- Tuesday: 16 miles on the bike indoors. 20 minutes warm-up, 30 minutes moderate-hard, five minutes cool down.
- Wednesday: 1450-yard swim. 20-minutes of light strength training in the morning, then a 1450-yard endurance swim at night.
- Saturday: 5.25 miles (7:34 pace). Fastest five miles I've ever done, including Mile 4 done in 7:04.
- Sunday: Brick: 18-mile bike/2.15-mile run. 65 minutes on the bike indoors as an endurance ride, followed by a six-minute transition (I live on the fourth floor) and then a quick 2.15-mile run.