As usual, Monaco has a lot of good races on tap starting at 2pm EST. It can be watched LIVE on beIN Sports--a real channel-- in the United States from 2pm-4pm EST. In Europe, you can stream it on Eurosport. Join me here as I will be watching it on an internet connection that is mediocre even at its best moments.
Entries can be found by means of this link.
Here is an abbreviated schedule featuring only the races deemed intriguing by the author (all times EST):
- 2:15 PM: Men's 1500m--Asbel Kiprop, Mo Farah, Nick Willis, Taoufik Makhloufi, Leo Manzano, Matt Centrowitz.
- 2:35 PM: Men's 800m--Ayanleh Souleiman, Nijel Amos, Mo Aman, Amel Tuka, Boris Berian.
- 2:55 PM: Men's 3000m--Caleb Ndiku, Isiah Koech, Edwin Soi, Garrett Heath, Ben Blankenship.
- 3:25 PM: Women's 1500m--Genzebe Dibaba, Jenny Simpson, Sifan Hassan, Shannon Rowbury, Laura Muir.
- 3:45 PM: Women's 3000m Steeplechase--Emma Coburn, Hiwot Ayalew, Habiba Ghribi, Virginia Nyambura.