The London Marathon gets off to an early start for viewers in the United States. Join us among the early risers.
NBCSN and Live Extra: Coverage beginning at 3:30 am EST, 4:15 am Elite Women, 5 am Elite Men
- Stanley Biwott--PB of 2:04:55.
- Dennis Kimetto--PB of 2:02:57 WR
- Kenenisa Bekele--PB of 2:05:04. 5000m and 10,000m world record holder.
- Eliud Kipchoge--PB of 2:04:00. Defending London Champion.
- Ghirmay Ghebreslassie--PB of 2:07:47. World Champion in Beijing in 2015. Youngest marathon gold medalist in history.
- Wilson Kipsang--PB of 2:03:23. Bronze medalist in 2012 Olympics. Two-time London Marathon Champion, most recently in 2014.
- Craig Mottram--Making his marathon debut.
- No Americans entered in the elite race
- Mary Keitany--PB of 2:18:37. Two-time London Marathon Champion (2011, 2012). Second place in London last year.
- Florence Kiplagat--PB of 2:19:44. Won Chicago in 2015. Half Marathon world record holder (65:09)
- Mare Dibaba--PB of 2:19:52. 2015 World Champion.
- Aselefech Mergia--PB of 2:19:31. 2010 London Champion.
- Priscah Jeptoo--PB of 2:20:14. 2013 London Champion.
- Fees Tadese--PB of 2:20:27.
- Jemima Sumgong--PB of 2:20:41
- Tights Tufa--PB of 2:21:52. Defending London Marathon champion.
- Sara Hall--only American entered as an elite. PB of 2:31:14.