Imagine, for a minute, that Cosmopolitan and Runners' World made sweet, passionate, print-based love and somehow produced an offspring publication. It'd probably be full of lists, telling you all about how hot others' runs are, and what you're missing out on by not waxing your legs for aerodynamics's sake (or something). This super-cool magazine would be all the rage with the kids. We all obviously want to feel young, so let's check out what this magazine has to offer.
TEN GREAT WAYS TO SPICE UP YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH RUNNING!
- Running alone? Try it with a partner
- Running with a partner? Try somebody new
- Run without pants on
- Steal some stuff and then try to run away
- Run as slow as you can handle and see how long you can go
- Maybe see other sports for a little while. When you come back, say you were 'on a break'.
- Watch lots and lots of films with other people running in them.
- Running getting boring? Have you tried it ... barefoot?
- One word: Gu.
- Two words: Body Glide.